Glutathione Injection - Glutax 300gs Gold Velocity
Take Glutax 300gs Gold Velocity Synchronised Cellular Whitening Regularly And Maintain Ever Youthful Skin
The primary reason people use skin whitening injection is to reinstate youthful complexion, as a means to enhancing personal beauty.
In every culture around the world, people feel youth appearance and fair complexion always get priority.It is when Glutax 300gs Gold Velocity Synchronized cellular whitening comes into rescue- this amazing injection works very fast and gives fair complexion with youthful look forever.As an added advantage, this product also provide several other benefits too-
- It removes acne and pimples.
- Treats hyperpigmentation.
- Removes all types of aging symptoms.
- Remedies liver spots.
- Removes dark circles under the eyes.
- Rectifies Melasma â€“ a skin problem that removes gray or brown discoloration of the skin
This really beneficial injection, which is meant to remove skin problems and bring back the glow to the face and entire body, can be used with expert advice. The injections are good enough to rectify aging spots and all types of hyperpigmentation which source dark spots and patches in the entire skin. Here are some other benefits of using Glutax 300gs Gold Velocity Synchronized cellular whitening-
- It promotes brighter and improved skin
- It gives even skin tone and fine texture
- It makes the skin soft and increases flexibility
The ingredients in the product are as follows:
5 Vials have these ingredients
- Multi Glutatione â€“ 300 gm
- Alpha Lipoic Acid - 600 mg
- Epidermal Growth Factor â€“ 1200 mg
- Glutatione Extract- 300gm
10 ampoules have the following ingredients
- Ascorbic Acid â€“ 3.5 gm
- Extract collagen 3gm
- Selenium - 0.25mg
- Vitamin E 600mg
- Pro Vitamin B3 600mg
- Pro Vitamin B5 600mg
A combination of vials and ampoules are to be taken as per the advice of expert dermatologist or as per the direction provided with the product set.
In some medical conditions the injection cannot be applied.
- During pregnancy
- While undergoing treatment for heart diseases
- While breastfeeding