Dr James Glutathione 1500mg Skin Whitening Injections
A long-time obsession with discovering therapies that may assist them attain a lighter skin tone or a brighter skin has existed among people of colour (SOC). When it comes to topical medications for hyperpigmentation, such as skin lightening treatments, the results are almost instantaneous.Face, neck, and other exposed areas are becoming increasingly popular for treating facial melanoma, particularly melisma, as well as for skin lightening.
Topical applications of hydroquinone, fluorescence hydroxyl acids, retinoid, equinox, arbutin, and vitamin C are becoming increasingly popular for treating facial melanoma, especially melisma, as well as for general skin lightening. The drawbacks of this method include the unfavourable local effects of the agents, as well as the huge amount of material needed for broad surface applications.
In accordance with expectations, the impact of such a topical treatment is localised, and there is no systemic skin whitening response. Following that, a systemic skin-whitening agent must be identified. There is little evidence that oral antioxidants such as vitamin C, vitamin E, tranexamic acid, flavonoids, and plant extracts are helpful in lightening skin. Glutathione has recently gained popularity as a "systemic lightening molecule" for the skin due to its strong antioxidant properties and anti-melanogenic properties.
It is the most powerful skin whitening solution available on the market, with Dr James Glutathione 1500mg Skin Whitening Injections being the most effective. This product contains only the finest forms of glutathione and vitamin C, which has been proven by authorised lab testing and the Dr James brand name. Dr James is registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to guarantee the greatest level of quality, purity, and safety possible.
The use of glutathione for skin lightening has been proven to be both safe and effective in several clinical trials. Contains 1500 mg L-Glutathione reduced per vial, greater than any other Sterile Formula.
It includes 1000mg of vitamin C that has been proven to support the whitening and rejuvenating of the skin. Dr. James Glutathione by Dr. James Labs, United States, is the brand of Glutathione most sought after and the only brand that has been registered with the FDA. The only high-dose glutathione with comprehensive analysis tests to ensure the best quality and safety is Dr James Glutathione Injections.
- Glutathione cleanses the body of impurities and replaces it with healthy minerals and components.
- It has a significant effect on your body, with skin and face reflecting your inner physical wellness.
- Glutathione totally transforms the complexion of your body, transforming it from dark to dusky to fair.
- This main skin whitening component imparts a youthful, bright shine to the skin.
- Glutathione helps pores seem smaller,which is beneficial since big pores may make you less attractive.
- Glutathione reduces hyperpigmentation and general skin health.
- After eating this product, you may anticipate smooth, soft, glossy, elastic, and radiant skin.
- The skin becomes highly polished, fair, or pink in colour, and radiates with a bright shine.
- It totally removes pimples, acne, dark spots, age spots, and freckles, among other skin imperfections.
- Anti-aging solution that helps prevent premature ageing.
Weekly Once or twice, add ampoule liquid to the vial, followed by an additional 5ml sterilised water, and inject by butterfly syringe, IV, or as recommended by a physician.
Glutathione is an antioxidant that normally occurs in human cells and is important in the neutralisation of radicals, the strengthening of the immunity, and the detoxification of the body. Additionally, it has the potential to lighten the skin by converting pigmentation to a fairer hue and blocking the enzymes tyrosine, which is involved in the formation of the pigment melanin. Intravenous injections of glutathione are administered, and the substance can distribute itself uniformly throughout the body. Glutathione will undoubtedly eliminate oxidatively damaged tissue (which are responsible for skin darkening) and will also naturally, safely, uniformly, and in a balanced and healthy manner lighten your skin tone and tone your skin.
Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid and L-ascorbic acid, is a vitamin that is not made by the body and must be taken from the diet. Instead, the only way to get it is via supplements or through your food, with citrus fruits such as oranges being particularly high in the vitamin. "It also performs essential activities throughout the body." Vitamin C is a vitamin that is required for the healing of cells as well as the enzymatic synthesis of a variety of transmitters.
Alpha-lipoic acid (LA) is a type of antioxidant) that may be produced by the body on its own and is also present in a variety of foods. It is also known as the "vitamin C of the mitochondria." Antioxidants aid in the protection of the skin by neutralising dangerous complimentary radicals that are prevalent in the environment. Antioxidants are found in fruits, vegetables, and grains. This helps to reduce oxidative stress while also allowing for normal skin upkeep to take place. In skincare, the benefits of alpha-Lipoic acid may also help to prevent the appearance of indications of photo-ageing (such as fine lines and wrinkles), which can have an anti-ageing impact on the skin. Topical use of alpha-Lipoic acid skincare products may assist to safeguard and improve the overall high quality and appearance of the skin by combining its skin-protecting residential characteristics with other active ingredients.
Collagen is a significant part of skin. It contributes to the skin's strength and suppleness, while also benefiting hydration and elasticity. Collagen production decreases with age, resulting in dry Skin and the development of wrinkles. Collagen may help delay the ageing process of your Skin by decreasing wrinkles and dryness. By avoiding brittleness, collagen supplementation may help strengthen your nails. Additionally, it may promote the growth of longer hair and nails.
If you see indications of skin ageing or dryness, or if your skin is easily stained—whether from sun damage or post-acne markings. EGF promotes collagen and elasticity, thus improving the texture and suppleness of the skin (smoothing the appearance of wrinkles). The proliferation of new cells improves the Skin's barrier, allowing it to retain moisture more effectively and maintain optimum hydration levels. Additionally, it effectively inhibits melanin synthesis throughout the healing process, avoiding the red scars left by breakouts.
L-Glutathione Nano Concentrated (Reduced Form) - 1500mg
- CHAUHAN, G.S. & TIWARI, A. (2019). Unfair Promotion of Whitening Creams: Is Beauty No More Skin Deep? Media Watch, 10(2).
- Dolphin, D., AvramovićO. & Poulson, R. (1989). Glutathione: chemical, biochemical, and medical aspects. J. Wiley.
- Glutathione as a systemic skin whitening agent via the buccal mucosa: an open-label, single-arm study. (2016). Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, 74(5), AB17.
- Griffith, J. F. (1973). Fluorescent Whitening Agents. Archives of Dermatology, 107(5), 728. https://doi.org/10.1001/archderm.1973.01620200046011
- Lee, Y., Kumar, S., Kim, S. H., Seong, K.-Y., Lee, H., Kim, C., Jung, Y.-S., & Yang, S. Y. (2020). Odorless Glutathione Microneedle Patches for Skin Whitening.
- Sayeed, M. A. (2020). Understanding Viewers Sentiment on Skin Whitening Glutathione Product Review using YouTube Comments. International Journal for Research in Applied Science and Engineering Technology, 8(3), 335–349.
- Sitohang, I. B. S., & Ninditya, S. (2020). Systemic Glutathione as a Skin-Whitening Agent in Adult. Dermatology Research and Practice, 2020, 1–6.
- Watanabe, F., Hashizume, E., Chan, G. P., & Kamimura, A. (2014). Skin-whitening and skin-condition-improving effects of topical oxidized glutathione: a double-blind and placebo-controlled clinical trial in healthy women. Clinical, Cosmetic and Investigational Dermatology, 267.